Directions for Making Travel Reservations
1. The traveler makes their reservation through a
contracted travel agency.
* Globetrotter 1-800-322-7032
* Travel-On 1-800-333-2115
* Omega 877-403-4282
2. An E-Travel form is prepared by the traveler's business department.
3. The E-Travel form is then approved by an authorized individual
and forwarded to Peggy Ingle at the travel desk.
4. Peggy Ingle assigns the approval code and forwards the E-Travel
to the designated travel agency.
5. The agency, in turn, forwards a confirmation back to Peggy Ingle.
*Please Note the following:
**Even though an individual makes their own travel
reservations (by personal credit card) an E-Travel form still needs
to be submitted. In the travel agency section of the E-Travel form
you would use "other".
**Please remember that there is a 24 hour window
before the price of the ticket will change.
**Please verify all information on the itinery,
that you receive from the contracted travel agency, for accuracy.