Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Biotechnology Management
This four-course certificate provides a foundation in management and business processes needed within the biotechnology field.
- Simplified admissions process
- Four graduate courses (12 credit hours)
- Management and bioregulatory content
- All credits transfer to the M.P.S.:Biotechnology
- Evening classes
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explain the regulatory affairs process for bringing biotechnology products to market
- Practice and apply interpersonal skills in team building and project leadership
- Use financial tools to monitor and manage biotechnology projects
- Discuss legal and ethical issues in the life sciences
This certificate requires the following four courses:
Sequence of Courses
This academic program is a participant in the U.S. Department of Education Gainful Employment program.
© UMBC Division of Professional Studies · 1000 Hilltop Circle, Sherman Hall East 4th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21250 · 410-455-2336 · email@example.com