ATS Web Seminar - Security Audits
Join MEEC and ATS for a Web-Seminar on Security Audits. Details are listed below. Please respond with name, institution and session attending by noon March 1, 2010 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenters: Danielle Marchese, President, ATS
Joe Leonard, Security Practice Manager, Presidio.
This webinar will be of special interest to IT Directors and IT Security Officers
Click Download File link for additional information.
Posted by Tamara Petronka on February 18, 2010 1:25 PM
Microsoft IT Academy Web Seminar 3.10.10
Join MEEC and Microsoft for a web-seminar on IT Academy, Microsoft’s official Learning Program for Schools.
Microsoft’s IT Academy
March 10, 2010
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
RSVP to MEECemail@example.com with you name, e-mail address and institution by noon, Tuesday, March 9, 2010.
Microsoft responds to IT Education, Training, and Employment Professional Development demands. Our official Learning Program for Schools -- IT Academy offers over 300 courses and an unprecedented amount of Value to our Campus and School Agreement customers for pennies on the dollar!! The signup is easier than ever now that you can attach to a Campus, School or Select agreement. And you can get started anytime, any day, any month – in the midst of an existing agreement and to be ready with curriculum and skills-based content for next school year.
The Microsoft IT Academy program is exclusively available to academic institutions to provide an affordable learning solution and toolkit from Microsoft to benefit your school, students, faculty and staff. One subscription will cover everyone on your campus; this is an undeniable way to save on IT education and training.
IT Academy benefit highlights include:
• Reduced costs for technology training through an extensive portfolio of benefits for students, and for faculty and staff professional development. E-learning provided to just four students or teachers saves schools the equivalent of their annual membership fee.
• Save faculty time with a “ready to go” solution for technology education.
• E-learning - over 300 courses available to Advanced Level members, as well as a course management tool allowing instructors to administer courses and monitor students’ progress.
• Link academic learning to real-world skills to prepare students with the IT skills needed for the workforce.
• E-Reference Library – members receive three complimentary faculty subscriptions to a digital, fully searchable online database of more than 500 technology titles published by Microsoft Press. Faculty members can save time finding that specific technical reference they need for teaching and research. Plus 60% discounts are available for additional faculty and for student subscriptions.
• Microsoft Certified Trainer for IT Academy – access for faculty members to the global Microsoft educators’ network of more than 15,000 teachers
• Workforce credentials – Certifications available in IT Academy help prepare students for the work world ahead and are globally recognized, workforce credentials, recognized by Microsoft customers and partners worldwide.
• Flexibility to incorporate IT Academy content to existing curriculum pathways and learning solutions
Microsoft IT Academy is an affordable learning solution with benefits for your entire institution. We look forward to sharing more information with you and your school about this exciting opportunity to connect and engage with Microsoft in a deeper learning alliance for your students, teachers and staff.
Posted by Tamara Petronka on February 26, 2010 4:50 PM