UMBC Blackboard update is provided by the Division of Information Technology for students, faculty and staff using Blackboard at UMBC. If you have questions or need help, please consult the Blackboard Help tab inside Blackboard or directly at http://www.umbc.edu/blackboard/help. You can also contact the DoIT Help Desk at 410.455.3838, ECS Room 020 or submit a help request via the new 24/7 Blackboard Support portal at http://bbsupport.umbc.edu.
1. Major Blackboard Upgrade Scheduled in Late May
2. SU2010 Faculty Enrolled in Bb 9.1 "Sandbox" Course
3. Change in Blackboard Course Creation and Enrollment, SU2010 Course Shells Created
4. Hybrid Course Redesign Workshop at Shady Grove Campus, June 4, 8:30 am - 4 pm
5. UMBC Adopts Turning Technologies Clickers Starting SU2010
6. FA2010 Lab & Lecture Hall Software Requests Deadline is July 1
7. Turnitin No Longer Available in Blackboard as of SU2010