UMBC Blackboard update is provided by the Division of Information Technology for students, faculty and staff using Blackboard at UMBC. If you have questions or need help, please consult the Blackboard Help tab inside Blackboard or directly at http://www.umbc.edu/blackboard/help. You can also contact the DoIT Help Desk at 410.455.3838, ENGR Room 020. Students may submit a help request via the 24/7 Blackboard Support portal at http://bbsupport.umbc.edu.
1. Fall Bb Course Shells Created 7/15; Daily Updates Continue
2. Blackboard Upgraded to Bb Learn 9.1; New Features and Known Issues
3. Top 5 Start of Semester Blackboard Tips
4. Changes in How Faculty Can Get Blackboard Help
5. Support for WT & SP 2011 Hybrid Courses, Instructional Continuity
6. A Case for Using the Blackboard Grade Book
7. Reminder: How to Request AV Services