The first in a series of special events to highlight federal job opportunities with the Defense Information Systems Agency is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 1 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel in Linthicum, MD.
U.S. citizens can learn about future employment and career opportunities with DISA as it prepares to move to Ft. Meade, MD starting in October 2010 under the Base Realignment and Closure Act.
This event, along with others DISA and the Maryland Department of Labor, License and Regulation (DLLR) will host at different locations throughout Maryland, will focus on:
- Discover the varied career fields, employee benefits and Quality of Work Life programs that make DISA the "Employer of Choice" for your future career.
- The Security Clearance Challenge-How Your Past Affects Your Future
- Understanding the government's clearance process and how events from the past may affect your ability to get a security clearance.
- The Art of Resume Writing
- Learn effective techniques for building a successful Government resume.
- The DISA Education Advantage: "If knowledge is power, power is DISA..."
Discover how DISA's Career and Leadership Development Programs can benefit you.