McCormick & Company, Inc., a world leader in the spice, flavor, & seasonings industry, is seeking TWO Risk/Collections Interns in its Financial Shared Services Division, located in Hunt Valley, MD.
COLLEGE INTERN REQUIREMENTS:
• Accounting, Financial Economics or Economics Major
• Ability to work 40 hours per week Monday-Friday during the summer, anytime between the hours of 7AM – 8PM
• Ability to work between 20-40 hours per week during school year – hours flexible around school schedule
• Open invoice collections for assigned portfolios and when applicable, escalation of payment issues
• Confirming/documenting payment status by calling or emailing customers
• Checking on customer websites or confirming payment by dialing customer Accounts Payable (AP) research hotline and entering invoice information to determine payment status
• Documenting payment inquiries in SAP system
Internship Dates – Position begins Summer 2009 and is on-going through the school year.
To apply to this position, search for position number 9233790 in UMBCworks! Contact Mike Oettel, The Shriver Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.