BNR Technologies in Laurel, MD seeks a Summer Intern ASAP. $20+ per hour, US citizen born required
If interested, please apply via UMBCworks (# 9228151) or e-mail your resume to Christine Routzahn at The Shriver Center (email@example.com).
The primary project includes working with our team to take various independent applications and interface with one another to exchange specific data variables. This also include efforts to work with various other teams and design appropriate data models that depict development efforts.
Software developer / data modeling requirements:
- Must have a good background in C/C++ and / or Java
- Prior use of Visual Basic is a plus (but its really easy enough that it can be quickly picked up)
- Skilled in use of regular expressions
- Skilled in data modeling
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Background in Fortran a plus, but not required
- Background in HLA a big plus, also not required
- able to travel to Laurel
- able to obtain security clearance
- be able to work well with others
- good communication abilities