Imperial Sugar is hiring 3 co-ops for Spring and/or Fall and 6 summer interns for full-time engineering opportunities at their Savannah, GA facility.
The oldest continuously operating company in Texas, Imperial Sugar Company’s proud heritage began in Sugar Land, Texas, in 1843. Today, Imperial Sugar is one of the largest producers and marketers of refined sugar in the NAFTA region. The Company markets sugar and sweetener products under the Dixie Crystals®, Holly®, Imperial® and Wholesome Sweeteners® brands and under private labels. It also sells a variety of sugar products to industrial and foodservice customers.
We will consider Co-Ops/Interns from the following engineering disciplines:
• Chemical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Pursuing a bachelors degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from an accredited school
• 0 - 3 Years Experience in Engineering
• Willing to learn
• Willing to engage others in a collaborative work environment
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Sound understanding of engineering and/or chemistry principles and their creative application on the job
• Skill with CHEMCAD, AutoCAD or Visio is desirable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Paid internship experience - $23.44/hr
• Corporate housing provided for the duration of your internship
• Reimbursement for transportation to and from Savannah, GA provided
Apply TODAY on UMBCworks!
To get started in UMBCworks, visit: http://shrivercenter.umbc.edu/student_howdoigetstarted.html or email Kerry Kidwell-Slak in The Shriver Center at email@example.com.