Gloto (http://www.gloto.com) is looking to HIRE an intern or full-time post graduation hire. The position has a competitive pay rate based on education and experience.
The company is located in Howard County only about 20 minutes from Campus AND just signed Google and Barnes & Noble as clients.
The key candidate needs to be a high-energy people person who has the confidence and drive to flourish in a fast-moving start-up environment. There will be plenty of on-the-job training but the company needs a quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Key skills are:
1) Familiarity and competence with mobile devices (especially smartphones) and social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Fourquare, YouTube, etc.)
2) Excellent verbal and written skills with a commitment to excellent customer service
3) Basic understanding of marketing, public relations, and graphic design
4) Minimum GPA of 3.2 in related discipline - the more technical experience the better but they will not be writing software or managing IT infrastructure
5) A willingness to work hard and become a valued team member in a startup environment
6) Disciplined and deadline-oriented
If interested, e-mail your resume and cover letter to:
Mr. Eric Conn
Founder and President
8171 Maple Lawn Blvd.
Fulton, Maryland 20759