Post-Doctoral Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY 1979; Ph.D. Gorakhpur University, India 1977
A partial list of the publications, presentations and internal reports is given here. Dr. Singh has published more than 200 research papers in highly reputed Journals of U.S.A., U.K., Belgium, France, Germany and India, presented more than 120 conference papers including more than 60 invited talks. He has written more than 200 trade secrets including 19 patents. He edited three books and has been in the editorial board of several journals. Currently he is an Associate Editor of the journal Progress in Crystal Growth and Characterization.
- Progress in perovskite functional dielectric material CaCu3Ti4O12”, J. Progress in Crystal Growth and Characterization, 60, 15-62 (2014).
- Overview on Recent Developments in the Synthesis, Characterization and Properties of High Dielectric Constant Calcium Copper Titanate Nano-Particles” Journal of Nanoscience and Technology, 1, (1)1-17 (2014).
- Growth Mechanism and Characteristics of Semiconductor Nanowires for Photonic Devices”, Journal of Nanoscience and Technology, 1 (2) 1-8 (2014).
- Effect of substitution and impurities on dielectric properties and resistivity of CaCu3Ti4O12” J. Emerging Materials Research 2, 6, 344-347 (2013)
- Acousto-optical imagers for chemical and biological detection: Growth and characterization of Hg2Cl2-xBrx crystals, J. Optical Engineering (Communicated)
- Effect of growth conditions on the morphology of Ge nanodots, J. Electronic Materials (Communicated).
- Modification of interface anisotropy and its effect on microstructural evolution during ostwald ripening” Crystal Research and Technology, 18, 11, 983-988 (2013).
- Novel IR Detector Materials: Hyperstructure and meta morphology formation in heavy metal Chalcogenides, Journal of Advance Materials Manufacturing and Characterization, 3, 1, 2, 15-19 (2013)
- Evolution of microstructure due additives and processing, Ceramic Transaction, 235, 65-76 (2012).
- Selenides for Nonlinear Optical applications, J. Emerging Materials Research, 1, 12, 185 (2012)
- · Performance of Novel Materials for Radiation Detection: Tl3AsSe3, TlGaSe2, Tl4HgI6, J. Nuclear Instrumentation and Methods in Physics Research Section A 652, 183-185 (2011)
- Characteristics of thick ZnSe films on quasi-phase-matched (QPM) GaAs, J.Crystal Growth 312, 1142 (2010).
- Quaternary AgGaGenSe2(n+1) crystals for NLO applications, J. Crystal Growth 312 , 1114 (2010).
- Effect of AlN doping on the growth morphology of SiC, J. Crystal Research and Technology, 44, 9 903-909 (2009)
- Optical probes of orientation patterned ZnSe quasi-phase-matched devices, J. Optical Engineering , 48(11), 114201 (2009).
- (SiC)x(AlN)1-x solid-solution substrates for high temperature and high power devices , Crystal Growth and Design, 10 (8), (2010) 3508–3514
- Effect of growth conditions on the morphology of PbSe, J. Crystal Growth, 311, 1080-1086 (2009)
- Novel quaternary semiconductor materials; growth and characterization, IEEE Trans. Nuclear Sci. 56, 3 813 (2009).
- · Development of Advanced Radiation Materials and Sensors, ES Technical Journal, 1, 4, 53-64 (2008).
- Morphology of thick SiC epitaxial film grown by PVT method,, J. Electronic Materials 37 (2008) 379.
- Operational characteristics of LWIR AOTF based multispectral imager, J. Optical Engineering Vol.47, 1, 013201 (2008).
- Crystal growth, fabrication, and design of mercurous bromide acousto-optic tunable filters; Optical Engineering, 46, 6, 064001-6 (2007).
- Properties of NLO Crystals in THz Wavelength Region, J. Optical Engineering, 45(9), 094002-1 (2006).
- Periodically Poled Materials for Long Wavelength Infrared (LWIR) NLO Applications, J. Crystal Growth, 274/1-2, 132-137 (2005).
- X-ray studies of langasite film grown by LPE, J. Materials Science Letters, 22, 1621 (2003)
- Noncollinear optical parametric oscillator design for walk-off reduction in GaSe crystals, Optical Engineering 42/11, 3270(2003)
- Physical vapor transport growth of large AlN crystals, J. Crystal Growth 250/1-2, 107(2003)
- PVT growth and characteristics of AlN single crystals, Physics of Semiconductor Devices 1, 117 (2003)