DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, UMBC
The University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) is expanding its pool of qualified instructors to serve as adjunct faculty for the elementary (grades 1- 6) and secondary (grades 6-12) education literacy courses.
- Materials for Teaching Reading - Elementary
- Processes and Acquisition of Reading - Elementary
- Instruction for Reading - Elementary
- Assessment for Reading – Elementary
- Reading in the Content Area I - Secondary
- Reading in the Content Area II – Secondary
Applicants must possess a master's degree, Ph.D. preferred, and have a minimum of three years experience teaching literacy in grades 1-6 or 6-12. Interested candidates should send resume and names of three references to Ms. Lisa Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Education, UMBC, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250.