Technical Requirements for Online Courses
Course participants needed to be familiar with:
- Email: Gmail account recommended.
- Web browsing (e.g. Mozilla, Safari, Google Chrome).
- Word processing and basic file management (creating new files, saving files, spell check, document formatting, etc.).
- High Speed Internet Access.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF files. [If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit the following link to download it:Click Here ]
- Skype account [Recommended].
- Access to YouTube [Recommended].
Minimum Internet access 2 or 3 times a week, daily is recommended. Participants must communicate with instructor if they are going to be away and without access to a compute from more than a week.