|For inquiries and comments please contact email@example.com.
Last change: 02/05/2009
Designed and maintained by Hai-Jun Su
Synthetica is a Java program that is used to synthesize, analyze and simulate spatial linkages. Its' open architecture allows advanced users to add Java code to the system. Currently it runs on Windows, MacOSX, Linux and is based on OpenGL. Please visit the document page to download user's guide.
- 08/03/2009: Synthetica 3.0 is compiled against.the latest jogl2.0 libraries. Click here to download the latest versions.
- 02/05/2009: Synthetica 3.0 is released. Since the support and upgrade of GL4Java has, Synthetica 3.0 is now based on JOGL (Java binding for OpenGL), supported by Sun Microsystems, Inc. and SGI.
- 04/06/2005: Synthetica 2.1 is released.
- 04/05/2005: New demo movies are uploaded.
- 03/25/2005: some sample codes implemented for Synthetica are released.
- 03/15/2005: Official Synthetica website is released.
Synthetica is powered by , and JOGL