Admissions: Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
The application deadline for Spring 2017 is December 1
Spring 2017 Classes Start: January 30, 2017
The application deadline for Fall 2017 is August 1
Fall 2017 Classes Start: August 30, 2017
A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- GREs and letters of recommendation are not required.
- Applicants should have an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4-point grading scale in their B.S. course work and any previous graduate courses. (Applicants with an appropriate level of knowledge and professional experience in the IT or Engineering Management fields are strongly encouraged to apply.)
- International applicants should refer to the International Admission Page for special admission information
Applications for the Master's program are accepted for the Fall and Spring semesters. To apply, complete a UMBC Graduate Application for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs use program name: Engineering Management (EMAN)
- Apply online
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Academic Goals and Research Interests” section
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application including residency form (Residency form determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Statement of academic goals
- Official transcript(s) from each college & university attended
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
- Current resume
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, MPS: Engineering Management
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact Kim Edmonds or call 410-455-3445.