Admissions: Master's Degree
The application deadline for Spring 2018 is December 1
Spring 2018 Classes Start: January 29
The application deadline for Fall 2018 is August 1
Fall 2018 Classes Start: August 29
A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GREs and letters of recommendation are not required.
- International applicants should refer to the International Admission page for special admission information.
Applications for the Master's program are accepted for the Fall & Spring semesters:
- Apply online
- Select proposed program Engineering Management >> Engineering Management ENGM
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Academic Goals and Research Interests” section
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to email@example.com.
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please use one of the following designations to indicate your intended engineering track:
The following information is required to process your application:
- Completed application including residency form (determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Statement of academic goals
- Transcript(s) from each college university attended
- Application fee ($50 online / $70 paper)
- Current resume: Submit as additional document during application process or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, Certificate in Engineering Management
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact Kim Edmonds or call 410-455-3445.