- BUILDING MAINTENANCE
- GROUNDS MAINTENANCE
- FACILITIES PLANNING
- RENOVATION & CONSTRUCTION
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- OTHER FM SERVICES
- VENDOR INFO
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The helpful staff of Work Control manage the flow of work within Facilities Management, coordinating and documenting the varied requests for services. Work Control personnel expedite work requests and coordinate with the Building Maintenance Shops to determine scheduling and priority levels, after assisting campus customers to identify, clarify and document their requests and issues.
Work Control is responsible for:
- Facilitating customer service requests - over 19,000 work orders were processed this past fiscal year
- Coordinating and monitoring requests for over 15,000 keys
- Coordinating the campus notification of utility outages and service disruptions
- Coordinating emergency and preventive maintenance requests for each campus building
You can track the status of your work order through AiM. After the Login takes you to the WorkDesk click either the MY CUSTOMER REQUESTS or the MY DEPARTMENT REQUESTS under Personal Query Listing. AiM will display a list of Work Orders by Transaction Number, with their description and additional useful information.
To place a building, grounds, or utility service request please click here.