Enhance Your Professional Performance at UMBC
UMBC’s specialized graduate programs in health care management prepare health and human services professionals for leadership roles addressing the growing and changing healthcare needs of today’s population.
These multi-disciplinary programs integrate research, policy and management to give you skills to affect change in real-world situations.
UMBC’s location near Washington, DC provides access to such policy makers and federal agencies as the:
- Social Security Administration
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Department of Health and Human Services
Find out more by exploring the program tabs above
Programs Designed for the Working Professional
- Highly respected by employers/recruiters who helped design programs
- Flexible schedules – online, evenings and weekends
- Competitively priced
- Committed students