Contribute to Interdisciplinary Studies through UMBC Foundation. You can make an online gift designated to Interdisciplinary Studies (INDS) by following the instructions below:
- Go to www.umbc.edu/giving/
- Click “Give”
- Select “Make an Online Gift”
- Enter all of your information and choose your
designation to be “Other” and enter Interdisciplinary Studies or INDS as
your other designation.
If you prefer to pay by check, make checks payable to the UMBC Foundation. Be sure to write the name of your gift designation Interdisciplinary Studies in the memo area of the check and mail to:
Office of institutional Advancement
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
There are number of ways you can give back to INDS.
- Offering your work site as a place for students
to complete internships.
- Serve as one of the advisors to a student’s INDS
- Be our guest speaker at a Petrovich Lecture
- Organize INDS Alumni Events
Interested in how you can be involved? Email us with some of your ideas!