Instructional Systems Development
Instructional Systems Development (ISD) is one of UMBC's most established graduate programs, providing an innovative and engaging curriculum. These programs may be completed completely online and is geared for those who design, deliver, support, and measure training, learning, and performance within organizations.
This program enables graduates to work in a variety of positions in workplace learning.
- The demand for qualified employees in the field of Instructional Systems Development and eLearning is growing as global marketplace expands.
- The ISD Systems Program is dedicated to helping students advance their career and achieve their professional goals in this rapidly expanding field. Currently, ISD-TS graduates work in positions in a wide variety of high-profile organizations, including IBM, the National Security Agency, T. Rowe Price, Booz Allen and Hamilton, Johns Hopkins Hospital and many more.
- UMBC's Instructional Systems Development Programs are led by a distinguished faculty of practitioners in the field.
- UMBC is uniquely positioned to provide education and training that respond to the need for qualified technical professionals.
- For six years running (2009-2014), UMBC was ranked #1 in the U.S. News and World Report's list of "national up-and-coming" universities.
- UMBC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education; the Accrediting Board for Engineering Technology, Inc.; the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
For a quick program reference, download the Program Guide