Career Development Services
The ISD-Training Systems graduate program offers one-on-one career development services to our current and prospective students.
- Personal career counseling sessions
- Information on current trends related to jobs in the ISD field
- Opportunities to connect previous experience with new education
- Resume reviews and edits
- Job search strategies and guidance
- Job interview and salary negotiation preparation
- Confidence in career transitions
To accommodate busy working professionals, these services can be provided in-person, over the phone or via E-mail. To make an appointment with Sarah Gardenghi, our career counselor in residence, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-455-6839. Career development is a free service provided by UMBC to help successfully connect your education to future careers in ISD.
Eligibility for Services
Current students in the ISD–Training Systems graduate program and program alumni (Master’s or certificate) are eligible to receive services. Prospective students may also be eligible with the approval of the Program Director, Dr. Greg Williams. Contact him at email@example.com or 410-455-6773.
Download the Career Services Flyer.