Training and Knowledge Management Intern
Ashoka’s Integrated Technology Initiative (ITI) is currently seeking a Training and Knowledge Management Intern to assist in developing a curriculum of targeted training materials and e-learning offerings for both new and experienced users. The Training and Knowledge Management Intern will work with ITI Staff and Power Users across the organization to document how to maximize business impact through effective use of the Salesforce platform. This information will then be used to create a set of compelling training materials, e-learning modules, and case studies. This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of a team transforming mission critical operations within an entrepreneurial organization.
Specific Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop surveys to assess training needs
- Working with users to document specific use cases
- Develop training materials utilizing audio, video, and screen capture
- Develop training curricula and training program
- Organize existing resources and cull out-of-date materials
- Develop e-learning modules
- Research best practices in organizational development and knowledge management
- Develop case studies
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with distance education and distance learning technologies
- Experience with curriculum development
- Ability to learn quickly through accessing a variety of resources such as existing documentation and on-line resources.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to manage time wisely and prioritize activities to achieve results.
- Demonstrated creativity in vision and problem solving with a strong ethical fiber.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills combined with excellent attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Fluency with Camtasia or other e-learning development software
- Familiarity with knowledge management concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts in general, and Salesforce in particular
- Interest in non-profit organizations and social change
To apply: Please visit http://www.ashoka.org/internships.
Questions? Please contact internship coordinator Robin Thomas at email@example.com.