Training Compliance Intern
Human Genome Sciences (HGS) is a biopharmaceutical company with world-class R&D and manufacturing facilities and a newly created commercial team based in Rockville, MD. We have recently received approval for our first commercial product; and currently have several other products in the pipeline undergoing clinical trials. At Human Genome Sciences, people are the key to our success. We share a passion for scientific and business innovation, creating unique opportunities to contribute to the commercialization phase of our products. Human Genome Sciences exists to place new therapies into the hands of those battling serious disease. We believe that solving critical medical challenges takes more than hopes and dreams. It takes careful planning, relentless resilience, the best scientific minds, and rigorous clinical trials. Success will come, but it will come by design. We commit ourselves to that daily struggle, working systematically to achieve breakthrough results one careful step at a time. At Human Genome Sciences, you will have opportunities to learn and grow; interacting with talent of the highest caliber, and you will be supported by a culture committed to employee and leadership development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA M/F/D. Please visit www.hgsi.com for further information on our company and to apply online for this position. Intern will assist the Training Compliance team to design and develop instructional material using sound instructional design principles.Intern will design and/or develop job aids and course material for both instructor led and eLearning modules.
• Strong interest in instructional design and/or development as a career
• Experience in development of presentations, job-aids, study-guides, and eLearning modules with PowerPoint, Presenter, or Captivate
• Familiarity with Instructional Systems Design principles
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work as a team member in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work 40 hours a week
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with a focus in Instructional Systems Design, Adult Learning, Organizational Development, or related field.