Develop soft skills and technical skills e-learning modules to round out TSFL’s course catalog for new and established Health Coaches and Business Coaches.
- Must have proven experience working with adult learning principles and instructional design fundamentals
- Must have intermediate to expert command of Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experience developing instruction specifically for online delivery highly desirable
- Experience with rapid e-learning applications (Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, etc.) highly desirable
E-learning intern will assist Training & Development team with organization and expansion of Trilogy Training System content, including but not limited to: interactive training modules, job aids and downloadable course content.
- Deconstruct course content, create storyboards for e-learning and map course content to modules
- Produce Powerpoint content for use in e-learning modules
- Review, catalog and troubleshoot existing course content
- Create, organize and manage assets related to online courses
Medifast, Inc. (NYSE: MED) is a leading provider of clinically proven, portion-controlled weight-loss programs. Medifast has been recommended by over 20,000 doctors and used by over one million clients since 1980. The Company is committed to enriching lives by providing innovative choices for lasting health. Medifast programs have been proven effective through studies by major universities. The company sells its products and programs via four unique distribution channels: 1) the web and national call centers, 2) the Take Shape for Life personal coaching division, 3) medically supervised Medifast Weight Control Centers, and 4) a national network of wholesale physicians and medical practices. Medifast was founded in 1980 and is located in Owings Mills, Maryland. For more information, please visit www.medifast1.com.