inSITE Training & Development Inc., is current seeking a paid Instructional Systems Design Intern to begin immediately and go through the summer.
The intern will be working with inSITE designers, instructors and OD professionals as well as working directly with clients. The projects to which the intern will be assigned include:
- Diversity and Inclusion training we are doing for one of our clients (the EEOC)
- Preparation for and interaction with ASTD attendees at inSITE’s booth in May at the Annual ASTD International Conference
- Developing games (classroom-based and web-based)
This internship requires some daytime hours at our office and on the client site and at the ASTD Conference EXPO balanced with hours that have a flexible time and location.
Hours are estimated at 150 but can be negotiated.
Specific Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Conducting needs analyses
- Linking training exercises, games, knowledge checks to performance objectives
- Developing training exercises, games, knowledge checks
- Developing training aids and participant manuals (formatting and binding)
- Analyzing documents and data mining; formulating recommendations
- Work with a coder to design web pages (games)
- Work with team to design conference booth and displays
ISD majors who are good writers and have the fundamental skills of ISD
Graphic design skills a plus (Illustrator, Photoshop as well as web design skills)
Please contact me directly via email and include a resume and the courses you have taken in the ISD program.
inSITE Training & Development, inc.
8177 Bodkin Avenue
Pasadena, MD 21122