BioTech Primer’s Description for E-Learning Internship
Intern’s Purpose: To contribute to the vision and strategic development of BioTech Primer’s next generation of e-learning business.
1. To help devise, design and build or commission more robust e-learning solution to further BioTech Primer’s online training offerings.
2. To help liaise with clients on their e-learning goals and activities.
3. To assist in the development and delivery of e-learning services/ products.
4. To help ensure and carry out suitable quality assurance measures on the output of the e-learning services/product offered.
5. To contribute to decisions and plans regarding the long-term strategic goals of BioTech Primer’s e-learning services/products.
Knowledge and Skills Needed for the Internship
1. Working towards a degree in Instructional Systems Development design.
2. Understanding of current and emerging issues and trends in e-learning theory, research and practice.
3. Understanding of information system design, programming, implementation and management.
3. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).