eLearning/ Administrative Intern
The Information Technology department at Children’s National Medical Center has an opening for a paid position for an Administrative Intern (eLearning). The Admin Intern position is a part time internship opening and is expected to last for 6 months. The job duties will include developing eLearning modules for the Hospital. The candidate will be required to work on location in Washington, D.C. Some telecommuting is possible. The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, or related field; master’s degree candidates preferred; will also consider certification with 3-4 years relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience with increasing responsibility and various assignments in training industry with proven track record.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience designing eLearning modules
- Strong interpersonal communications skillsProject planning skills
- Experience with eLearning development tools and technologies in graphics, computer-based training, and production of presentation materials (such as Captivate, Firefly, ToolBook, Camtasia)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint)
Interested parties can apply on the Children’s National Medical Center’s career page at http://www.childrensnational.org/careers/ . Select Search for Jobs. Enter Administrative Intern in the Keyword field and search. Select the position under the IT Department.