Ed tech/Academic/Data and Research Internship (Federal Hill, Baltimore)
Join a fast growing and innovative company in the field of online education and help change the education industry.
Job Description: StraighterLine is a fast-growing education technology start-up that is revolutionizing the distance learning industry. As the company grows, we are seeking the right individuals to join our talented team. This is an opportunity to gain real world experience while building connections with and being mentored by smart, innovative leaders in the industry. For the right candidates, there is a possibility for this position to be converted to a full-time role in the future.
About the Role: We are seeking interns to work 20-30 hours per week supporting the Academic team in our Baltimore-based office. The right candidate will work on a range of special projects which will help to inform strategic focus and will assist with academic research, planning, analysis, and special projects This position will be expected to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders, create internal reports, and present findings to internal stakeholders on a regular basis. The right candidate will have an opportunity to work at the cutting edge of online education.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in business, education, mathematics, or related field
- Passion for education technology, online education, and social entrepreneurship
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) while working in cross-functional teams
- Results oriented with a willingness to do what is required to achieve the end goal
- Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced company
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Academic Team Intern" as the subject.
- Location: Federal Hill, Baltimore
- Compensation: Competitive hourly wage
- This is a part-time job.
- This is an internship job
- Principals only.
- Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.