Internship Opportunity Available at
Children’s National Medical Center
in Washington, D.C.
The Information Technology department at Children’s National Medical Center is seeking to fill an Administrative Intern vacancy. The Admin Intern position is a part time internship opening and is expected to last for 6 months. Candidate will be required to work on location in Washington, D.C. Some telecommuting is possible. The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, or related field; master’s degree candidates preferred; will also consider certification with 3-4 years relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience with increasing responsibility and various assignments in training industry with proven track record.
Minimum 2 years’ of experience designing instruction for CBT and distance learning applications
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Project planning and management skills essential for the numerous team projects required.
Experience with leading edge training tools and technologies in graphics, computer-based training, and production of presentation materials (such as Captivate, Firefly, ToolBook, Camtasia)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint)
Interested parties should visit Children’s National Medical Center’s career page at http://www.childrensnational.org/careers/ The position is listed under the IT Department.