GP Strategies Internship Opportunity
GP Strategies is a global performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations. We employ more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
GP Strategies is looking for a technical intern to work on a variety of assignments with responsibilities and hands-on involvement in areas such as eLearning course development, LCMS Network and System Support, File Management, and application testing. The position will interface with both our media and instructional design teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Developing Web-based eLearning lessons using various authoring tools which may include but not limited to Articulate, Captivate, and Xyleme (LCMS)
- Graphical design support using tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, and Corel Draw.
- Video/Audio processing support
- Web Services/Application testing
- Content publishing
- File Management
- Network Support
- Experience using a programming language to build applications
- Some experience developing WBT and using a WBT authoring tool
- Some experience using graphic tools
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of tools including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH17/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GPWORLDWIDE&cws=1&rid=7338
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.