Training, Learning and Education Manager
- Develops and facilitates professional training and development, learning initiatives, and training recommendations for specific disciplines.
- Develops guiding principles and strategic direction for internal and external education that meets professional, business and client service needs.
- Selects and supervises training staff.
- Evaluates instructor performance.
- Conducts comprehensive needs assessments and determines subsequent training and development priorities.
- Provides consultation to management for development of job-specific training, including research and evaluation and selection of outside consultants and trainers.
- Note there are several different levels of management such as executive, director, manager, supervisor and team leader. These management positions manage the following areas:
- Executive: multiple functional areas
- Director: an entire functional area
- Manager: within a functional area
- Supervisor: group within a department
- Team leader: work team