The Oral History Educator
(View our Submission Guidelines in either Word or PDF formats.)
Annual Journal, 2009: Volume 8
- Mills College and Friends of Negro Spirituals Bring Town and Gown Together Through Oral History
- Oral History at Youngstown State University
- A Tribute to Studs Terkel 1912-2008
- Where in the World is Al Stein?
Spring, 2008: Volume 7, Number 1
- Video Conference on Oral History Education Expands Audience & Horizons at OHA Annual Conference in Oakland
- Alan H. Stein Receives Spotlight Award from the Society of American Archivists
- King High School Remembers: A Photographic Essay
- Like a Family: The Making of a Southern Cotton Mill World review by Kathleen Johnson.
Fall, 2007: Volume 6, Number 2
- Preserving the Past and Answering to the Future through Oral History at Martin Luther King High School: by Tamara Kerr
- Inauguration of the Barry A. Lanman Award at Maryland History Day
- Foxfire Turns 40!
- American Century Project: St. Andrew's Episcopal School Potomac, Maryland: by Glenn Whitman
Winter, 2007: Volume 6, Number 1
- Dr. Kimberly Heikkila and Dr. Erin McCarthy Receive the Oral History Association's Postsecondary Teaching Award for 2006
- Feature Article: Elementary and Secondary School Oral History Programs Flourish as a Result of Teaching American History Grants
- AltaMira Press Publishes "Preparing the Next Generation of Oral Historians: An Anthology of Oral History Education"
- In the Wake of the Hurricanes: Katrina Scholarship for the Oral History Educator By Alan Harris Stein
Summer, 2005: Volume 5, Number 1
- Feature Article: "Oral History as an Educational Tool for Teaching Immigration and Black History in American High Schools: Findings and Queries," Barry A. Lanman, Ph.D.
- From the Board: Tips on Funding
- "Sharing Oral History Syllabi," Sandy Polishuk
- Grant Vignettes, Teaching American History
- COHE Southern Region report from New Orleans, Alan Harris Stein