Forms for the Insititutional Review Board
All forms have been created in MS Word format. When submitting modified documents for IRB review,
follow these directions.
To turn off document protection function in Microsoft Word (Office 2007):
1. From the top bar, select Review
2. Look for the Protect Document tab (on the far right of the bar)
3. Select the Protect Document button
4. In the drop down, select the option Restrict Formating and Editing
5. The box will say "Your Permissions"
6. At the bottom of the box, click Stop Protections
7. Go to the form to select the words, phrases, paragraphs you wish to highlight
Go back to the IRB forms page.