The Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Response Team
The Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Response Team (SARVRT) is comprised of representatives from University Counseling Services, University Health Services, Residential Life, The Women's Center, The Office of Student Judicial Programs, Campus Police, The Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs, and others to ensure a coordinated effort is being made with regard to both prevention and victim service response. Confidentiality with regard to victim service response is highly respected at all stages in these meetings. This team of individuals works to make sure that UMBC community members are trained as first responders in a victim response situation, or can make a referral to University Counseling Services or the TurnAround, Inc. Helpline after hours.
If you would like to learn about our protocol and forms, please refer to the Voices Against Violence Homepage at http://www.umbc.edu/vav.
- Frank Caldwell, Office of Residential Life, x5.2591
- Lee Calizo, Office of Student Life x5.3462
- Dr. Jeff Cullen, Office of Student Judicial Programs x5.2453
- Davonya Hall, Office of Student Judicial Programs x5.2453
- Dr. Kim Leisey, Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs x5.2393
- Jennifer K. Lepus, University Health Services x5.2542
- Mollie Monahan-Kreishman, The Women’s Center x5.2714
- Alison Rohrbach, University Health Services x5.1599
- Amy Sine, Office of Residential Life x5.1992
- Dr. Patricia Wick, University Counseling Services x5.2472
- UMBC Police x5.5555