UMBC offers System Engineering programs where learned knowledge and skills can be immediately applied to your work place.
Tailored through ongoing industry collaboration to address the practical aspects of systems engineering (SE), UMBC’s Systems Engineering Graduate Programs comprise courses designed and taught by senior systems engineers for working engineers. With a broad-based curriculum, training in the Systems Engineering programs involves an emphasis on problem solving and practical applications, introducing and applying SE skills that students can use on the job.
Programs in System Engineering:
- Master's of Science in Systems Engineering
- Master's of Science in Electrical Engineering: Systems Engineering Track
- Master's of Science in Computer Science: Systems Engineering Track
- Master's of Science in Engineering Management: Systems Engineering Track
- Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering
For a quick program reference, download the Program Fact Sheet.