Skip to Main Content

Systems Engineering

Student Forms


Transfer Credit Forms:

A maximum of 6 credits may be transferred. All transfer credit is at the discretion of the graduate program director. For more information about transfer credit, please consult the graduate school catalog.

Transfer of Credit Request Form.

Advising Forms:

Graduate students may seek advising from the graduate program director.

M.S. Academic Planning Form.

Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Planning Form.

Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Application:

Graduate students who are currently enrolled at UMBC may seek a graduate certificate in another discipline. An Application for Enrollment in a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program must be completed.

Inter-institutional Enrollment:

Graduate students enrolled at UMBC may attend a course at another University System of Maryland campus. Consult the graduate catalog for more information and to verify eligibility:

Graduate School Catalog.

Inter-Institutional Enrollment Form.

Leave Of Absence:

Please notify the graduate program coordinator if you are planning a leave of absence. Failure to enroll in class during a given semester, will result in the student being placed on leave of absence. More than three consecutive leaves of absence require approval of the Graduate Program Director and completion of LOA Form.


In order to graduate and receive your degree, you must complete the graduation application. Click the link below and complete the appropriate graduation form. Return it to the program coordinator for your program. The graduation deadline is announced each semester on the Graduate School Website.

Graduation Forms.

More information about graduation:

Commencement Newsletter.