Dr. K's speech
Serving the UMBC LGBTQA Community since 1995!
Our meetings are held every Thursday at 8:00pm during the Fall and Spring semester in the University Center, room 201C. Everyone, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, is welcome!
Please use the links at the top to navigate the site.
Missed a meeting? Want to find out more about our meetings?
Click on "Meetings" up top to catch up on the minutes or get more information.
The Community in the News
- 1/31/10: Office Hours updated for the new semester.
- 2/11/09: Photos are back up after hosting issues were resolved thanks to Photobucket. More from Fall 2008 to come, soon.
- 1/30/09: Events page (and a few other, minor things) updated for the Spring 2009 semester.
- 12/3/08: The PDF of the Constitution now has handy-dandy Bookmarks.
- 9/8/08: Entire website updated for new semester. It should all have validated HTML and work in most browsers. Email the board if the website doesn't work in your browser or a page is broken.
- 9/5/08: News and Announcements sections redesigned.
- Older Updates