The Information Systems Council of Majors was established in 2002 and it is comprised of motivated individuals united by a common interest in the many facets of information technology, computer science, finance and business.
- To build a community of IT scholars
- To foster the growth of our members
- To introduce IT related careers
- To facilitate industry relationships
- To provide IT knowledge and resources
- To encourage member development
- To utilize the resources of UMBC
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of ISCOM is to provide a centralized venue for communication between students, faculty, staff, alumni, and IT companies; a constant stream of updated information and resources pertaining to the IS major, an IT career, and any other type of information of value to UMBC IS students; and a strong sense of community among IS students by providing social interaction among ISCOM members, IS students, and the IS department.