APPLICATION PROCESS FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- Apply online through the Graduate School.
- First time applicants create an account, submit your application information and pay the application fee by credit card over a secure Internet connection.
- Returning applicants review your activity.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 is required for online submissions. Online applications can be paid during the online process, after all information has been submitted.
Apply Via Paper Application
- Prospective students may also download a paper application, request an application by mail or request an application by phone at 410-455-2335.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online in lieu of using a paper application, as online applications are processed quicker (and less expensive).
- A non-refundable application fee of $70 is required for paper submissions. Checks must be made payable to UMBC and should accompany the application form.
Mail application and payment to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250