What is myUMBC?
- A web-based portal to various services and online community resources at UMBC.
- Use myUMBC to register for courses, view account balances, online bill payment, register for a parking permit, check university e-mail and check grades.
How do I create a myUMBC account?
- Create your account with your date of birth and UMBC Campus ID (which you will receive from the Admissions Office).
- Visit the myUMBC WebAdmin page.
- Click on Create my Account.
How can I get help if I need it?
- Submit an online Help Ticket through myUMBC. Use myUMBC Help Tickets for billing issues, computing/technology support, questions about your class schedule, grades, etc.
- Access the myUMBC Help Ticket site and login with your myUMBC user name and password.
What is Blackboard?
- UMBC uses Blackboard, an online learning management system, for online, hybrid, and many in-person courses.
- When you register for a class, you are automatically enrolled in Blackboard.
- Be sure to log-in to your Blackboard account early to check for updates - faculty often post course information/materials before the session begins.
- How to log-in to Blackboard
- Learn more about Blackboard
Where can I eat on campus during summer session?
- On-campus dining is available during summer session. UMBC Dining Services will post open venues and hours closer to the start of the session.
Where can I find out about student events?
- Check with the Student Events Board (seb) to see what activities are being offered.
How can my parents see my schedule or grades?
You can grant permission to let others see your schedule or grades through “profile sharing” in myUMBC. This feature allows you to share some of your myUMBC information with anyone who has a myUMBC, Google, or Facebook account. Learn more about Profile Sharing.