Skip to Main Content

Financial Aid

Loans and/or grants may be available for eligible UMBC students who are making satisfactory academic progress (SAP). Contact your financial aid counselor to discuss your financial aid eligibility.

Pell Grant/Federal Stafford Loan eligibility

If you did not utilize your full Pell Grant and/or Stafford Loan during the fall 2016/spring 2017 semesters, you may be eligible to use the funds during summer session. Parent PLUS and private loans are also possible options for summer.

Questions concerning summer financial aid

To learn more about eligibility for summer financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships (FAS).

Summer scholarships are also available through the Office of Summer/Winter Programs.