UMBC parking permits are required to park on campus during summer session. Parking permits should be secured several weeks in advance to ensure they are received before the start of classes. A valid UMBC permit must be displayed on all vehicles parked in non-metered lots or on roadways from 7:00 am until 7:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and from 7:00 am until 3:30 p.m. on Friday.
Parking permits can only be issued to registered students.
- Current UMBC students: Display your 2013/2014 parking permit.
- New and/or Visiting UMBC students: Obtain a parking permit one business day after you have registered for classes. The permit cost is included in your special session fees. Vehicles must be registered online. Permits can either be picked up in person or ordered online and mailed. Parking permits should be secured several weeks in advance to ensure they are received before the start of classes.
Online Vehicle Registration
- Log on to myUMBC.
- Under TOPICS (at the top of the page) choose the Parking and Transportation option.
- Under Parking Services, choose Manage Parking Account.
- Under Manage Your Vehicles add your vehicle.
- Follow the listed instructions under Purchase Permits.
- Your UMBC Parking Permit will be mailed to your address.
- Pick up a permit at the Parking Services Office in the Facilities Management Building on Poplar Ave.
- Take a valid ID (UMBC campus card or drivers license accepted for summer session students only).
Parking Services is open 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Contact them at 410-455-2551 or firstname.lastname@example.org