SEARCH THE SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
The online schedule of classes is available through myUMBC.
How to Search the Schedule of Classes
Search for courses by subject, course number, meeting times, days of the week, instructor name, class number, course title keyword, course units, mode of instruction, GEP, and/or campus.
To search the schedule of classes:
1. Select the desired Term from the drop down menu (e.g., Summer 2014).
2. Enter at least two Class Search Criteria.
3. Click “Search” to view your search results.
Use additional criteria to narrow your search results.
Check Class Details, Class Notes, and Class Attributes
- Click on the Section hyperlink to view the associated Class Details (including the Class Notes and Class Attributes).
- Review the Class Notes section for a course description and other important information.
- Review the Class Attributes section to see if the class has prerequisite requirements; any additional fees; or if the class meets GEP requirements.
Need Help? Get More Information:
- Download How to search the schedule of classes (pdf)
- Watch How to search the schedule of classes (video)
- Submit a "Help Ticket"