- Search courses by subject using Quick Search.
- Search the Schedule of Classes through myUMBC
- Search for courses by subject, course number, meeting times, days of the week, instructor name, class number, course title keyword, course units, mode of instruction, GEP, and/or campus.
- Select the desired Term from the drop down menu (e.g., Winter 2015)
- Enter at least two Class Search Criteria (e.g. subject, instructor name, campus, etc.)
- Click “Search” to view your search results.
- Use additional criteria to narrow your search results.
Check Class Details, Class Notes, and Class Attributes
- Click on the Section hyperlink to view the associated Class Details (including the Class Notes and Class Attributes).
- Review the Class Notes section for a course description and other important information.
- Review the Class Attributes section to see if the class has prerequisite requirements; any additional fees; or if the class meets GEP requirements.
Need Help? Get More Information:
- Submit a "Help Ticket"