CURRENT UMBC STUDENTS
Taking summer courses is a great way to get ahead, boost your GPA, or focus on a difficult course.
- Current UMBC students can enroll in summer session (no additional application is required).
- Register for courses online beginning March 24 through myUMBC.
- Click here to view registration resources.
- During summer session, you can earn up to 16 credits (8 credits per session). To register for more than 8 credits per session, approval is needed.
- Log-in to myUMBC to access your most current account information through Account Inquiry. Highlight the Topics menu, select Billing & Personal Finances, and then select Account Inquiry (view more).
- Log-in to myUMBC to pay your student bill. Highlight the Topics menu, select Billing & Personal Finances, and then select Payments & Billing (view more).
- Purchase textbooks.
Summer session textbooks are available in May at the UMBC Bookstore and online. Textbooks, in the same condition as purchased, can be returned for a full refund with a sales receipt until June 2 (Session I) and July 11 (Session II)
Verify class location and meeting times.
- Log-in to myUMBC to check final grades. Highlight the Topics menu, select Classes & Grades, then select Student Grades (additional information).