Taking summer session courses is a great way to get ahead, boost your GPA or
focus on a difficult course.
- Earn up to 16 credits
(8 credits per session) during summer session.
To register for more than 8 credits per session, approval is needed.
- No additional application is necessary.
- Advising is recommended, but not required.
- Registration begins March 23
Summer courses needed for spring
- If you have already applied for Spring 2015 graduation, but need to
complete additional coursework during Summer Session 2015 in order to
graduate, you must submit a Help Ticket to the Registrar's Office before you can
- Choose "Registration" from the Help Ticket's "Select a topic"
- Request that your status be updated to "Summer 2015 - Term Only".
- In your request, be sure to mention that you need to complete coursework
in order to graduate.
Summer session scholarships:
- A limited number of full and partial tuition scholarships are available. Learn more.