UMBC Training Centers accepts multiple forms of payment including checks, credit card payments, student loans, and company purchase orders. Additionally we work with many regional employers' tuition reimbursement plans. Please contact your HR representative or Training Coordinator to see if our programs are eligible with your plan.
When you are ready to enroll for a course, there are several ways to complete your registration:
Registering online with a credit card is the easist and fastest way to register and secure your enrollment. UMBC Training Centers accepts Visa, American Express, Discover and Mastercard. To register for a course online, simply click the Register button on the course description and you will be prompted to complete your registration.
UMBC Training Centers utilizes industry leading payment processing solutions from PayPal to ensure that all transactions are secure.
You can fax your completed Registration Form to (443) 692-6602 for processing.
Mail your completed registration with check made payable to UMBC Training Centers to the following address:
UMBC Training Centers
6996 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
The cancellation and refund policy for open enrollment programs is as follows:
- >10 business days prior to course start date:
- Student cancellations will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee plus the cost of course materials (if secured by UMBC Training Centers).
- <10 business days prior to course start date, having completed 25% of the course:
- Student cancellations or withdraws are eligible for 100% credit towards another UMBC Training Centers Course, less the cost of course materials.
- 25% - 50% Course Completion:
- Student cancellations or withdraws are eligible for 50% credit towards another UMBC Training Centers Course, less the cost of course materials.
- >50% Course Completion:
- Student cancellations or withdraws are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- If an applicant is rejected for enrollment for any reason, the applicant will receive a full refund of all tuition and fees paid, with the exception of any non-refundable application fees, if applicable.
- Students whose registered courses are cancelled by UMBC Training Centers will receive a full refund or will be placed into a subsequent program, at the specific request of the student.
- Date of acknowledgement is the date of UMBC Training Centers' receipt of student's written request of cancellation.
For further information, email email@example.com.