Estate Planning - CFP Module V
Estate Planning is vital to a total financial plan, especially in your work with high net-worth clients. This course introduces you to the process of developing an estate plan. Topics covered include federal estate and gift taxation, techniques that reduce the size of a gross estate, wills, intestacy, probate, trusts, and more.
- Estate Planning Process & Goals
- Methods of Estate Transfer at Death
- The Federal Estate Tax
- The Federal Gift Tax
- Estate Planning Issues Related to Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax & Income Tax
- Methods of Estate Transfer During Life
- Estate Liquidity & Postmortem Actions
- Estate Planning for Special Situations: Incapacity, Family Arrangements & Selecting Fiduciaries
Please visit the College for Financial Planning website at www.cfp.net for more information on becoming certified.
||On-site Classroom Instruction;
College for Financial Planning Course Materials;
Testing Fees for Financial Planning's Electronic Competency Examination;
Blackboard Managed Hosting Platform -
- Students will be administered Practice Tests, which they will be required to take for discussion and review in class.
- Discussion Boards - students will be required to participate in weekly discussions, whereby they will be required to post their response to the Question posed by the Instructor and respond to two other classmates within the weekly discussion.
- Student will be able to contact the Instructor through Blackboard to answer any questions and ask for assistance when outside the classroom environment.
* Discounts available - click here for more information.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.