Financial Planning Process & Insurance - CFP Module I
The course begins with a presentation of the basics that will form the foundation of knowledge you need as a working financial services professional. The financial planning process, as well as the legal, ethical, and regulatory issues affecting financial planners, and time value of money concepts are covered. The course continues with a discussion of the principles of risk management and insurance, allowing you to identify a client’s risk exposure and select appropriate risk management techniques.
- Introduction to the Financial Planning Process
- Regulatory & Ethical Considerations for Financial Planners
- Introduction to the Time Value of Money
- Introduction to the Insurance Industry
- Introduction to Risk Management & Related Legal Issues
- The Life Insurance Selection Process
- Health Care Plans
- Disability Income & Long-Term Care
- Insurance Property & Liability Insurance
Please visit the College for Financial Planning website at www.cfp.net for more information on becoming certified.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.