Income Tax Planning - CFP Module III
Because taxes affect virtually every financial decision, having timely knowledge of tax laws and issues greatly enhances your effectiveness as a financial professional, and broadens your opportunities to do business. This course emphasizes the fundamentals of individual income taxation, the tax implications of various types of businesses, tax-advantaged investments, employee compensation issues and planning, alternative minimum tax, tax traps, and more.
- Income Tax Concepts, Basic terminology & Tax Calculations
- Tax Accounting & Forms of Business
- Income Tax Aspects of Property Acquisitions & Introduction to Property Dispositions
- Income Tax Aspects of the Disposition of Property
- Passive Activity Losses & Related Topics
- Income Tax Aspects of Securities
- Tax Planning for the Family
- Tax Law Research & Special Income Tax Considerations
Please visit the College for Financial Planning website at www.cfp.net for more information on becoming certified.
||On-site Classroom Instruction;
College for Financial Planning Course Materials;
Testing Fees for Financial Planning's Electronic Competency Examination;
Blackboard Managed Hosting Platform -
- Students will be administered Practice Tests, which they will be required to take for discussion and review in class.
- Discussion Boards - students will be required to participate in weekly discussions, whereby they will be required to post their response to the Question posed by the Instructor and respond to two other classmates within the weekly discussion.
- Student will be able to contact the Instructor through Blackboard to answer any questions and ask for assistance when outside the classroom environment.
*Discounts available - click here for more information.
||Register for Session
November 5, 2013 - January 21, 2014
6:00 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
- Click here to download and complete the registration form to mail in or fax
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.