Investment Planning - CFP Module II
You’ll learn about the wide variety of investment vehicles that may be included in a client’s portfolio, as well as client assessment, tax considerations, economic factors, valuation methods, asset allocation techniques, portfolio performance evaluation, and more. Having the knowledge to choose the right investments is essential for implementing your clients’ financial plans—and ensuring their confidence in you.
- Security Markets
- The Economic Environment
- Investment Risk & Return
- Common Stock Valuation & Performance Measurement
- Security Analysis
- Features of Fixed-Income Securities
- Valuation & Analysis of Fixed-Income Investments
- Real Assets
- Mutual Funds & Foreign Investments
Please visit the College for Financial Planning website at www.cfp.net for more information on becoming certified.
||On-site Classroom Instruction;
College for Financial Planning Course Materials;
Testing Fees for Financial Planning's Electronic Competency Examination;
Blackboard Managed Hosting Platform -
- Students will be administered Practice Tests, which they will be required to take for discussion and review in class.
- Discussion Boards - students will be required to participate in weekly discussions, whereby they will be required to post their response to the Question posed by the Instructor and respond to two other classmates within the weekly discussion.
- Student will be able to contact the Instructor through Blackboard to answer any questions and ask for assistance when outside the classroom environment.
*Discounts available - click here for more information.
||Register for Session
August 20 - October 22, 2013
6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Click here to download and complete the registration form to mail in or fax
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.