Retirement Planning & Employee Benefits - CFP Module IV
With more and more Americans expressing concern about how they can be financially comfortable in retirement, it's crucial to your business that you know how to serve their needs in this area. This course covers all the major retirement-related issues: retirement savings need analysis, qualified retirement plan design, Social Security, Medicare, and more. In addition, group life, health, and disability insurance; nonqualified deferred compensation; and other commonly provided employee benefits are examined.
- Planning for Retirement
- Introduction to Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans for the Private Sector
- Defined Benefit Plans for the Private Sector
- Retirement Plans for Nonprofit and Governmental Entities
- Plan Design, Installation & Administration issues
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Other Employee Benefits
- Nonqualified Executive Benefit Plans
For more information about becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Professional, please visit www.cfp.net.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.