Chemical PE Review Course - Live Online Delivery
PPI’s Online Chemical PE Review Course effectively prepares you for the NCEES Chemical Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. This course is taught by a highly-qualified instructor, and is supplemented by PPI’s best-selling review materials, course handouts, and exam-like practice problems.
PPI’s Online Chemical PE Review Course offers:
- 40 hours of expert instruction
- a thorough concentration on exam topics
- in-depth coverage of the most challenging exam topics
- realistic, exam-like practice problems
- problem-solving assignments
- realistic sample exams
- exam tips
- a guarantee you will pass the exam
Live Online Delivery
- Each class is completely interactive - you can ask questions at any time during the live session.
- You don't have to live near where the class is taught.
- You can attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for viewing whenever you choose.
PPI guarantees that each student meeting our course completion requirements will pass the exam. A student who doesn’t pass may repeat the course for free, within one year of the initial purchase date. The PPI Course Completion Certificate and the failure letter from the State Board are required for all repeating students. This guarantee does not apply to the Passing Zone.
Eligibility for the guarantee requires that Chemical PE students complete the following:
Attend a minimum of 80% of class sessions and turn in a minimum of 80% of course assignments before the homework due date, including a sample exam.
High-speed internet access; Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or higher; and PDF scanner (or ability to convert documents to PDF).
1.4Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8; 2Ghz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista; Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8; 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended) for Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8; 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended) for Windows Vista; Microsoft Internet Explorer 7,8,9,10; Mozilla Firefox.
Mac OS® Users
1.83Ghz Intel Core Duo or faster processor; 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended); Mac OS X, 10.5 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8; No Adobe Connect Add-in support for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) - users on Leopard can attend meetings in the browser; Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome.
Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3; No Add-in support for Linux - users on Linux can attend meetings in the browser; Mozilla Firefox.
- Chemical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 7th Edition (CHRM7)
- Practice Problems for the Chemical Engineering PE Exam, 7th Edition (CHPP7)
- Quick Reference for the Chemical Engineering PE Exam, 3rd Edition (CHQR3)
- Six-Minute Solutions for Chemical PE Exam Problems, (SXCH)
- Chemical Engineering PE Practice Exam, (CHPE)
- Engineering Unit Conversions (UNIT4)
- Casio FX-115 ES Plus Advanced Scientific Calculator (FX115ESP)
- Customizable Book Tabs (TABPPI)
Course materials are delivered by PPI. Expect your order to arrive within seven to ten (7 - 10) business days after shipping (excluding holidays). The tracking details are sent to the email address you provided in your registration. After 7-10 business days or for questions/concerns regarding your course materials, please contact PPI by email: email@example.com. **Note: Audit students must provide their own materials
Register now for $1,552.50.
Registration fee after July 18th is $1,725
August 8 - October 5, 2013
Thursdays & Saturdays
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST (Thurs)
11:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST (Sat)
E-mail Heith Hart or call (443) 692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest list.