Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Depth Review Course - Live Online Delivery
PPI’s Online Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Depth Review Course effectively prepares you for the Water Resources & Environmental afternoon depth section of the Civil PE exam. This course is taught by a highly-qualified instructor, and is supplemented by PPI’s best-selling review materials, course handouts, and exam-like practice problems.
PPI’s Online Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Depth Review Course offers:
- 22 hours of expert instruction
- a thorough concentration on exam topics
- in-depth coverage of the most challenging exam topics
- realistic, exam-like practice problems
- problem-solving assignments
- exam tips
Live Online Delivery
- Each class is completely interactive - you can ask questions at any time during the live session.
- You don't have to live near where the class is taught
- You can attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for viewing whenever you choose.
High-speed internet access; Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 or higher; 1 GB of memory (recommended); audio speakers or headphones; and PDF scanner (or ability to convert documents to PDF).
Windows XP®/Vista®/7, plus either: Internet Explorer® 8 or higher; or Mozilla® Firefox® 5 or higher; Google® Chrome™; or Opera 10+.
Mac OS® Users
Mac OS X v10.4 or higher (Intel®) or Mac OS X v10.4 (PowerPC), plus either: Safari® 4.x or higher; Mozilla Firefox 5 or higher; Google Chrome; or Opera 10+.
Mozilla Firefox 5 or higher.
- Water Resources and Environmental Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam (CEWE)
- Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Water Resources and Environmental Problems (SXCWE)
- NCEES PE Civil: Water Resources and Environmental Sample Questions & Solutions (NCPECW)
- Recommended Standards for Wastewater Facilities (RSSW8)
- Customizable Book Tabs (TABPPI)
Course materials are delivered by PPI. Expect your order to arrive within seven to ten (7 - 10) business days after shipping (excluding holidays). The tracking details are sent to the email address you provided in your registration. After 7-10 business days or for questions/concerns regarding your course materials, please contact PPI by email: email@example.com. **Note: Audit students must provide their own materials
Registration fee is $895.
E-mail Heith Hart or call (443) 692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest list.